How Do We Collect Information?
There are several ways through which we ask and collect the personal information of the users. This includes registration formalities, survey filling forms, subscriptions, newsletter subscriptions, etc. Users will be asked to submit details such as name, gender, phone number, email address, location, qualifications, credit and debit card information (only at the time of premium purchases). All the users are allowed to withhold the subscription if they want, but doing so might prevent them from accessing certain information offered by our website.
How SoftwareMeets Protects Your Information
SoftwareMeets follows the best security procedure to collect, store, and process information offered by users. We protect your valuable information against exposure, modifications, unauthorized access, or demolition to ensure you can take a breath of relief, knowing your information is secured and in safe hands.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use collected information of users for the following purposes:
- Responding to your queries related to software
- Improving user experience
- For processing transactions
- For controlling Content Preferences, promotion, survey, and other key features
- For sending essential updates and information through Emails and Notifications